VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > Gaming > Console Gaming

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Default Heavy Rain: Special Edition

Advertisement

I just bought the Limited Edition overseas, it was about $77 total after conversion fees and shipping.

TO PLAY THE DEMO EARLY:
for those in the United States, register HERE

THEN GO HERE (after registering)

Here are the clues to getting early access to the demo, you MUST pick these 4 pieces of evidence:

Quote:
  • The short cigarette butt from the cigarette butts
  • The odd right hand driver picture from the tire tracks
  • The diner with a Sphinx picture on it
  • The Origami Bird
I have tried it already and it is GREAT.

Everything you need to know about Giveaways on VGRequirements

My Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayvgr

VGRequirements will NEVER ask you for your password to ANY website or service, if you get a private message asking you for one...let me know IMMEDIATELY. VGRequirements does NOT alert people if they have virus/spyware related issues. If you get any Private Message claiming we do, please do NOT click on any links in the private message and FORWARD the message to me IMMEDIATELY.

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2010, 01:23 AM

Going to tell this information to my friend who has a ps3. If i had a ps3, i would get this game since the trailers for it make this game look amazing.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:34 AM

Idk really anything about this game, whats it about?
Old 02-06-2010, 10:24 AM

I know for a fact this is going to be a great game. I see if I can get it somehow on my brothers PS3.

Basically this game seems to be nearly the same as fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. They were made by the same company so it makes sense

You can control 4 different people as it affects the story of the game. If one dies the story changes to affect the death for the other guys you control. I can't remember the actual plot at this moment but its on the wiki.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:34 AM

Send a message via MSN to Mutte

I heard many good things about this game.
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about it.
Neither do I have a PS3.
PSN ID: MutteBE
StarCraft II (EU): Mutte.806
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Administrator

I really liked the demo, here is a video preview...

Everything you need to know about Giveaways on VGRequirements

My Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayvgr

VGRequirements will NEVER ask you for your password to ANY website or service, if you get a private message asking you for one...let me know IMMEDIATELY. VGRequirements does NOT alert people if they have virus/spyware related issues. If you get any Private Message claiming we do, please do NOT click on any links in the private message and FORWARD the message to me IMMEDIATELY.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta312 View Post
Idk really anything about this game, whats it about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
I know for a fact this is going to be a great game. I see if I can get it somehow on my brothers PS3.

Basically this game seems to be nearly the same as fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. They were made by the same company so it makes sense

You can control 4 different people as it affects the story of the game. If one dies the story changes to affect the death for the other guys you control. I can't remember the actual plot at this moment but its on the wiki.
basicly this game follows the story of four people, they all have the same objective to catch an infamous serial killer called the origami killer. there is an architect Ethan Mars(main protagonist), photo journalist Madison Paige , retired detective Scott Shelby and an FBI profiler Norman Jayden.

Ethan Mars was a successful architect, married and father of two children. However, his life takes a wrong turn when he loses his first son in a car accident. Heavy Rain picks up two years after this tragedy, Ethan is now a single parent living in a dirty house, and his life takes another dark path when his last son is kidnapped by the Origami Killer. He has four days to save him, four days to see how far he is prepared to sacrifice.

Madison Paige looking for the next big thing , decides to find out about the origami killer. She goes to extreme measures to do that , on her search she meets Ethan. after hearing Ethan's experience she promises to help him.

Norman Jayden has been on a case for a long time His investigation leads him to believe that the Origami Killer was the culprit. because of Ethan's mental illness it leads jayden to make him a prime suspect.

After being hired by the families of the Origami Killer's victims, Shelby decides to use his former training once again to save innocent lives.

Ethan on the run from from the law enforcement and after the origami killer lets nothing stand in his way , he vows to save his son no matter what the cost.
The question is: how far are you prepared to go to save someone you love.

If a character dies, the game does not end, and play control switches to another character, with the events of the previous character's death affecting the story.In the event that all four characters die, there is a proper conclusion to the story and the game ends.
this game is going to rock , cant wait. i hope this helped.

Last edited by eaze2009; 02-06-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:20 PM

Ok thanks for explaining guys. This does look awesome, I'm gonna get the demo.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:00 PM

Wow that looks pretty sick, Im going to try to get this on my ps3
Old 02-06-2010, 05:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Coodoo1134

SO much hype! For SHUR the PS3 is the most powerful console. Everything in this game just looks amazing. Too bad I don't have a PS3.