VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > News, System Requirements, Deals, Trades, and Giveaways. > PC Hardware & Software News

Notices

\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Many of you may have heard bad things about CoD:BO and I have to agree on most of them. They pushed the release date out to be "as soon as possible" and it seems they had a 3/4 finished product on their hands. Now it seems, their game is finally gaining life.
\r\n
\r\nAt first I was not impressed about the game. My first impression was that I had just blown $60 on the release date. Let alone the fact that my closest gaming friends had bought the game along with me, and they couldn\'t play it.heir frame rate was terrible (25-35fps) and it even crashed anothers PC multiple times.
\r\n
\r\nAfter multiple negative reports and a LOT of consumer complaints Treyarch has released several patches. In the past few weeks and many new patches being implemented they are finally close to their mark. There has been a noticeable difference in gameplay smoothness on my PC and Reports from my friends say that the game is now playable (still not great however). The FPS is still not up to par and the overall smoothness is still a bit bothersome.
\r\n
\r\nThere are some patches coming out soon for some of the weapons also. These include some knife and sniper rifle tweaks. Not a lot of details have come out yet, as far as these are concerned.
\r\n
\r\nFinal word,
\r\nThis game is good, however it is still a "Work in progress". The gaming community is still sending feedback to Treyarch and they seem to be listening. With the oncoming patches and the attentive developers this could be the game that we are all hoping for. So if you don\'t mind feeling like a "Beta tester" and are looking for a fun new game this may be it. If you are considering it but are unsure, then save your money and wait. The hyped game that we all heard about may be around the corner. Just a few more patches, and a little more time and we could very well have...
\r\n
\r\n""The biggest first-person action series of all time and the follow-up to last year’s blockbuster Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2 returns with Call of Duty®: Black Ops.""\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n Pay me a visit...
\r\nhttp://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/358978
\r\nSteam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jareef {XRU}Shadowtek(S/S) \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n

Advertisement

\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; pd[23490] = '\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n  \r\n #2  \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Old\r\n \r\n 12-21-2010, 10:56 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
Mutte\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Mutte\r\n Mutte is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by Shadowtek\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
wow, did you but it from a retail store or online? Steam or ebay? There are a few risky places that I\'ve never been to comfortable buying from. As far as products that activate on steam or online in general, Ive always been antsy about buying from other retailers.
\r\n
\r\nHopefully you can get that straightened out. No matter how much you actually spent it still is bad to be in that spot.
\r\nGood Luck.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Bought it at a big electronic store here in sweden. (www.elgiganten.se)
\r\nI know that they are trust worthy.
\r\n
\r\nBtw, I haven\'t gotten the "CD-key is in use" message since I contacted Activision.
\r\nBut I think it was the other dude who got another key.
\r\nI can\'t even IMAGINE Activision helping a customer, how sad...\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for life! <3
\r\n
\r\nI WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO JOIN THE NEW VGR FORUMS! (except for Jay) IN YO\' FACE!!!
\r\n
\r\nZeek roolz!!!\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n

Advertisement

\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[23488] = "24567,23490"; pn[0] = ",23488"; pn[23490] = "23488,24193"; pn[24193] = "23490,24197"; pn[24197] = "24193,24475"; pn[24475] = "24197,24493"; pn[24493] = "24475,24503"; pn[24503] = "24493,24559"; pn[24559] = "24503,24560"; pn[24560] = "24559,24562"; pn[24562] = "24560,24567"; pn[24567] = "24562,23488"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[239] = "Shadowtek"; pu[106] = "Mutte"; pu[2] = "($W3)HUMM3R"; // -->
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2011, 05:48 PM

Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtek View Post
wow, did you but it from a retail store or online? Steam or ebay? There are a few risky places that I've never been to comfortable buying from. As far as products that activate on steam or online in general, Ive always been antsy about buying from other retailers.

Hopefully you can get that straightened out. No matter how much you actually spent it still is bad to be in that spot.
Good Luck.
Bought it at a big electronic store here in sweden. (www.elgiganten.se)
I know that they are trust worthy.

Btw, I haven't gotten the "CD-key is in use" message since I contacted Activision.
But I think it was the other dude who got another key.
I can't even IMAGINE Activision helping a customer, how sad...

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO JOIN THE NEW VGR FORUMS! (except for Jay) IN YO' FACE!!!

Zeek roolz!!!

Advertisement