VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > Off-Topic > General Forum

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 10:19 AM

Advertisement

meh an RPG zombie apocolypse kinda shooter. Like Fallout + Stalker + Borderlands kinda thing mixed with some Nazi Zombies/L4D2. Idunno, instead of the whole wasteland idea in these 3 RPGS turn it into zombies.

either that, or bad company 2.

Advertisement

Old 07-12-2010, 02:17 PM

Heres MY dream game.

FF1 style combat, (Turn based) but I want it the graphics of FF1, I don't want a lot of flashy lights in this game. I want a game with heart, something that has been missing. To be honest the only game I have found lately with HEART, would be Deadly Premonition.

Spoiler
Old 08-28-2010, 12:13 AM

i love it when there are big things happening in the game everywhere, stuff like things falling and especially large monsters coming at you , and the best thing is that it isnt cutscene , you are in control. it was done tremendously good in legendary the game.
Thats the kind of games i like , kind of in your face. bulletstorm looks that it might be just that. i hope so.
i also like when the animation is realistic in games, as in mafia 2 , when everyone is shooting vito does not walk with his head up in danger of being shot. it looks great and realistic. there are also other scenes where the in game character animation come to life and vito is moving realistically , but you lose control. i like to have control the entire time.
And i prefer cutscenes rather than pictures or slideshows , motion comics are also okay , only when its in infamous or metal gear solid (pretty good cutscenes in portable ops).
EDIT: OMG THEY ARE ALSO MAKING HOMEFRONT ALL THE WAY I WANT , YIPEEEEEEEE!!!

Last edited by eaze2009; 09-02-2010 at 04:39 AM.