VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > News, System Requirements, Deals, Trades, and Giveaways. > PC Hardware & Software News

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 04:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to winter_winds
Thumbs up Fable III

Advertisement

can't wait this game

Quote:
Exciting news coming from Microsoft Game Studios and Lionhead Studios: Fable 3 is coming to Xbox and Windows! The Windows version will also be available for download exclusively on Games on Demand on Games for Windows — LIVE.

Epic “Fable III” Journey Expands to Windows This Holiday
Limited Collector’s Edition Includes Unique Memorabilia and Unlocks Additional In-Game Action

Lead a rebellion, start a revolution, and rule a kingdom in “Fable III.” Microsoft Game Studios and Lionhead Studios present the thrilling new chapter in the “Fable” franchise exclusively on Xbox 360 and Windows. Action, drama, adventure and humor propel the story as players choose their journey to become King or Queen of Albion.

“Fable III” will be available in Standard and Limited Collector’s Editions for Xbox 360. The Standard Edition will retail for $59.99/£44.99/€64.99, while the Limited Collector’s Edition will retail for $79.99/£59.99/€84.99. The Windows version will retail for $49.99/£39.99/€54.99, and will also be available for download exclusively on Games on Demand on Games for Windows – LIVE.

The Limited Collector’s Edition also offers unique collectibles that true “Fable” fans won’t want to miss, including downloadable content, also available for Windows users, as well as in-box items that come with the Xbox 360 version. Wrapped up in a distinctive box created in the likeness of a book from “Fable III,” the contents include:

# A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.

# Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.

# “Fable III” playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.

# Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.

# A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.

# One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.

“Fable III” sets the stage for an unparalleled action and adventure experience, in which you will be called upon to rise from revolutionary to ruler of Albion. The choices and sacrifices you make while fanning the flames of revolution, and then as you rule as King or Queen, will lead to an ever evolving world of consequences that will be felt across your entire land.

“Fable III” is not yet rated by the ESRB.
Source :
Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-us/community/newsarticles/pages/fable3comingsoon.aspx

Advertisement

Old 06-02-2010, 07:43 AM

Im looking forward to this game. The only thing I am not looking forward to however is the price
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 AM

Send a message via MSN to Mutte

I only played fable once on a friend's xbox.
It was fun, but I prefer other games.
PSN ID: MutteBE
StarCraft II (EU): Mutte.806
Old 06-02-2010, 10:36 AM

Location: Bergen - Norway - The rainy place where all the vikings live side by side with polar bears^^

ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Pandas are the least racist animals. They are White, Black AND Asian!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:54 AM

Never played Fable, watched the reviews, still no need to play it especially on GFWL. Am I doing it wrong?
Old 06-02-2010, 12:20 PM

Send a message via MSN to Tyran

Sweet love Fable such a fun game, If I wanted to live in a video game it would be Fable
Old 06-02-2010, 08:37 PM

I was pretty excited to play Fable II after obtaining it I left it on the shelf for awhile. I hope next month is like this month where I'll have time to play my backlog.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 AM

I've never really been able to play the Fable series,their releases always seem to coincide with something else.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:41 AM

Location: Somewhere to your left, hiding behind the furniture

fable was fun for a while, but i never played the second one. Is it as good as the first?
Old 06-03-2010, 02:57 PM

Oh yes!!! I can't wait! I played the first and had some good fun and I always wanted to play the 2nd but never got an Xbox.