VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > Off-Topic > It's all Politics & Religion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 10:02 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to marksman_sniper
Default What do you guys think about Nazism? Opinion

I'm german by the way. I think that killing other people from other religions is totally wrong and that there was no cause for Hitler to go massacre jews, he could have recruited them instead to make Deutschland an even stronger Force.
Though I think that is wrong I'm just a bit racist, though I'm polite and don't offend others personally.
I also take Pride in my 'pure' blood(if you can call it that lol), though I'm stained with the other heritage of me, I'm also Thai....(just joking, it doesn't stain me)
I think that makes me even greater than other people hehe

Hope you guys don't think I started the thread a bit too racist but it's an opinion thread hehe.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:36 AM

Kind of a pointless thread I have to say...
Old 11-17-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath77 View Post
Kind of a pointless thread I have to say...
Kind of a pointless post I have to say.

Just kidding. - I guess this makes this post pointless too. :/
Old 11-18-2009, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksman_sniper View Post
I also take Pride in my 'pure' blood(if you can call it that lol)

I think that makes me even greater than other people hehe
Uh, why?

If studies regarding evolution taught us anything, it is that you need diversity to survive as a species.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:13 PM

nazis=bad people,thats pretty much all you can say.

id like to hear someones argument that they werent bad people, and dont say it was hitlers fault because if they all believed this was wrong they could of taken down hitler easily.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyzeus11 View Post
nazis=bad people,thats pretty much all you can say.

id like to hear someones argument that they werent bad people, and dont say it was hitlers fault because if they all believed this was wrong they could of taken down hitler easily.
The only screwy side of Hitler, I think, was that he didn't like Jews thus killing them. He also screwed up more than once in the War with stupid decisions such as attacking Poland first of all and then the other countries which he attacked to continue the war and then the Soviets....
He would have still been a great guy if he hadn't attacked Poland to start the War(and not killed the Jews, I guess) because he had already got some new land for the Reich without even fighting, the Rape of Prague was one of them, really funny names those british guys come up with for historical events.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saike View Post
Uh, why?

If studies regarding evolution taught us anything, it is that you need diversity to survive as a species.
I was just joking about the 'pure' blood lol and by diversity, do you mean like not only one type of genes but more types found in one human? If that's what you meant then I fully agree with you there, the more stuff you got in your body the more resistant and stronger you are, I think.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
I was just joking about the 'pure' blood lol and by diversity, do you mean like not only one type of genes but more types found in one human? If that's what you meant then I fully agree with you there, the more stuff you got in your body the more resistant and stronger you are, I think.
Yeah well, the diversity comes from genes yes. But I mean in general. You need all sorts of people to keep things moving forward. Many ways of looking at things. Different frames of reference. I mean... what each of us perceives is an indirect reflection of ourselves. Especially when it comes to problem solving these things become apparent.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:43 AM

I get you now, you mean that if there is a group it would be good to have people in it that are from other countries so that you know their point of view and can find a solution to it if there is a conflict. You can then solve the problem because of your open mindedness(I don't think that is a word)
Everybody must get stoned! - Bob Dylan
Keep Walking -Johnnie Walker
Old 11-20-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
The only screwy side of Hitler, I think, was that he didn't like Jews thus killing them. He also screwed up more than once in the War with stupid decisions such as attacking Poland first of all and then the other countries which he attacked to continue the war and then the Soviets....
He would have still been a great guy if he hadn't attacked Poland to start the War(and not killed the Jews, I guess) because he had already got some new land for the Reich without even fighting, the Rape of Prague was one of them, really funny names those british guys come up with for historical events.
I really hope you're joking here. Killing 6 Million Jews and starting a war was not the only "bad" stuff Hitler did. Not only did he enslave and murder jewish people, but also people of different ethnic minorities (aka Black, Asian etc.), different religions, different political views (aka, opposition to the Nazi Party) and even people from his own party who he feared would make a coup. As well as all the killing and slavery, he oppressed the people living in the land that was Germany at the time. All the "lebens raum" that he took by MILITARY FORCE that Germany was prohibited from having in the first place. He was by no means a "great guy", he was a hateful, racist, sadistic excuse for a human being who abused the freedom of the greatest example of democracy ever created in the modern era (see: Weimar Republic) to benefit his extreme views.

As I said, I really hope you're joking about Hitler being a "great guy". If not, read up on Germany in the period 1918 - 1945.
Closed Thread