Send a message via Skype™ to marksman_sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek View Post
Ehh it's not as great as you think
lol How come?
Everybody must get stoned! - Bob Dylan
Keep Walking -Johnnie Walker
Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 AM

My opinion is that we really don't need churches as an intermediaries to talk to someone who's over there
Old 03-15-2010, 11:31 AM

Here's is something Iwrote over at the newsvine. Muslims and christians were at each other throats, and ranting. though noone replied after I made the post. :'(

-ism –noun a distinctive doctrine, theory, system, or practice;

a suffix appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it was used to form action nouns from verbs (baptism); on this model, used as a productive suffix in the formation of nouns denoting action or practice, state or condition, principles, doctrines, a usage or characteristic, devotion or adherence, etc. (criticism; barbarism; Darwinism; despotism; plagiarism; realism; witticism; intellectualism

In my humble opinion, it is all these isms that make up humanity; each book teaches us more about ourselves. Such as most contain an absolute "threat" if one is to abandon it, yet if one listens it contradicts itself as wouldn't that be the lesson to overcome oppression? Since many of these isms relate to another in such fundamental matters, you could truly see the lies from the truths in the pages. Thoughts so true that could be held so high while others just seem un-thoughtful and placed in. In the end you will see kindness patience and ability to listen and many other things when learning the vast ism's of our world. For what is the point of just being a sect when we can bring all the sects together and make an informed decision.

Jihad - struggle.

Truth will set you free

Inner peace, defeating ones chaos within.

Path of benevolence

List goes on and on....

It was if the world and its people were all connected and one day it was shattered across all the lands.

We all pray to the same god just different faces of it so why not map the whole mountain before we just crucify each other.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:44 PM

Location: Somewhere to your left, hiding behind the furniture

very interesting point.

However many people will not see it as interesting just a stumbling block in their own opinion. I try my best to keep an open mind on every ones aspect of belief. Wether I believe it to be right or wrong it all boils down to this, shouldn't we all just treat each other with a basic trust and understanding. All the while just treating each other with honor and dignity. Or at the very least. Treat everyone as a simple human beings.
(Thus my 2¢)
Old 03-17-2010, 01:19 PM

I am actaully readign that 1990 page doctrine lol... by the democrats. For the msot part it is good.