VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > News, System Requirements, Deals, Trades, and Giveaways. > Giveaways

Notices

Old 10-18-2009, 03:16 AM
Administrator

Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziakingofkings View Post
i am in
which giveaway are you looking for? You posted in the wrong thread, this is not a giveaway thread.

http://forums.vgrequirements.info/showthread.php?t=15

Everything you need to know about Giveaways on VGRequirements

My Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayvgr

VGRequirements will NEVER ask you for your password to ANY website or service, if you get a private message asking you for one...let me know IMMEDIATELY. VGRequirements does NOT alert people if they have virus/spyware related issues. If you get any Private Message claiming we do, please do NOT click on any links in the private message and FORWARD the message to me IMMEDIATELY.

Advertisement

Old 10-18-2009, 08:38 AM

The only thing I actually hate is the time some of the giveaways are posted. It is like 4am here and of course most people be in bed that time.
Other then that I am sort of okay with
Old 10-18-2009, 09:09 AM

Send a message via MSN to Mutte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
The only thing I actually hate is the time some of the giveaways are posted. It is like 4am here and of course most people be in bed that time.
It depends on where you live, off course.
PSN ID: MutteBE
StarCraft II (EU): Mutte.806
Old 10-18-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
It's 5am here...

That's the worst possible time...
I can be up to 4am but that's max...
And some people get up at 6am so it's right between... >.>

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO JOIN THE NEW VGR FORUMS! (except for Jay) IN YO' FACE!!!

Zeek roolz!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Administrator

thanks for the feedback, keep them coming.

Everything you need to know about Giveaways on VGRequirements

My Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayvgr

VGRequirements will NEVER ask you for your password to ANY website or service, if you get a private message asking you for one...let me know IMMEDIATELY. VGRequirements does NOT alert people if they have virus/spyware related issues. If you get any Private Message claiming we do, please do NOT click on any links in the private message and FORWARD the message to me IMMEDIATELY.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:41 AM

im keen
Old 10-27-2009, 09:00 AM

Hey Jay, just a quick message about the 1 post per day requirement, i personally think thats a tad high, if you are someone like me, who isn't always at home, and so dosen't always have access to the internet, then it proves VERY hard to keep at one post per day, and in a way, it kinda encourages people to spam. Lets be honest there aren't that many threads of which to talk on, or that many active i agree there are a few, but if you fall behind quite badly and want to catch up, its either A) Very hard or B) Possible by only Spamming other threads.

Any if say like me, you sometimes go weeks without internet or being at home, or even in the same city, then as i said it could prove hard, maybe we could find a inbetween that works so that people become active, but not so much so that, people who want to be active can't be.

Maybe it is just me who thinks this, i am not sure, im just saying what i personally think.

Hope this feedback so to speak, is useful in someway.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to Mutte

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1992 View Post
Hey Jay, just a quick message about the 1 post per day requirement, i personally think thats a tad high, if you are someone like me, who isn't always at home, and so dosen't always have access to the internet, then it proves VERY hard to keep at one post per day, and in a way, it kinda encourages people to spam. Lets be honest there aren't that many threads of which to talk on, or that many active i agree there are a few, but if you fall behind quite badly and want to catch up, its either A) Very hard or B) Possible by only Spamming other threads.

Any if say like me, you sometimes go weeks without internet or being at home, or even in the same city, then as i said it could prove hard, maybe we could find a inbetween that works so that people become active, but not so much so that, people who want to be active can't be.

Maybe it is just me who thinks this, i am not sure, im just saying what i personally think.

I respect your opinion, but seriously 1 post per day isn't high at all.
Off course if you don't always have the time to get in the internet it might not be very easy. If your post count is less then 1 post per day then it just means you're very inactive. If you don't think the existing threads have something really useful (in your opinion) to say then you could always make a new thread which seems useful to you.
PSN ID: MutteBE
StarCraft II (EU): Mutte.806
Old 10-27-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1992 View Post

well, if your not always home and you cant keep up ONE post a day, then where will you ever find the time to play the games that you would win. In my opinion its too low, active users dont just comment once a day they post in multiple threads with a purpose not just to get their PPD up.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyzeus11 View Post
well, if your not always home and you cant keep up ONE post a day, then where will you ever find the time to play the games that you would win. In my opinion its too low, active users dont just comment once a day they post in multiple threads with a purpose not just to get their PPD up.
/word
They should raise it to atleast 3 PPD.

I HAVE 2.88 PPD!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO JOIN THE NEW VGR FORUMS! (except for Jay) IN YO' FACE!!!

Zeek roolz!!!