VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > Off-Topic > It's all Politics & Religion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 05:20 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to marksman_sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
I really hope you're joking here. Killing 6 Million Jews and starting a war was not the only "bad" stuff Hitler did. Not only did he enslave and murder jewish people, but also people of different ethnic minorities (aka Black, Asian etc.), different religions, different political views (aka, opposition to the Nazi Party) and even people from his own party who he feared would make a coup. As well as all the killing and slavery, he oppressed the people living in the land that was Germany at the time. All the "lebens raum" that he took by MILITARY FORCE that Germany was prohibited from having in the first place. He was by no means a "great guy", he was a hateful, racist, sadistic excuse for a human being who abused the freedom of the greatest example of democracy ever created in the modern era (see: Weimar Republic) to benefit his extreme views.

As I said, I really hope you're joking about Hitler being a "great guy". If not, read up on Germany in the period 1918 - 1945.
Sorry for posting it like that but I was just sarcastic about the 'great guy' thing, I meant it more like that he was a genius because he got all that land without starting a war or anything. I don't agree with him killing all the Jews either and other guys. He took the new land with MILITARY FORCE but without using it but more like intimidating the people. I'll have a closer look on the Weimar Republic, I'm not so certain in this part of history.
Everybody must get stoned! - Bob Dylan
Keep Walking -Johnnie Walker
Old 11-22-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksman_sniper View Post
Sorry for posting it like that but I was just sarcastic about the 'great guy' thing, I meant it more like that he was a genius because he got all that land without starting a war or anything. I don't agree with him killing all the Jews either and other guys. He took the new land with MILITARY FORCE but without using it but more like intimidating the people. I'll have a closer look on the Weimar Republic, I'm not so certain in this part of history.
when Hitler took over his military though instead of just kind of supervising it, they went down hill, fighting battles on multiple fronts, Normandy is hilarious for weeks up to it he was distracted by a fake allied army of inflatable tanks and vehicles that were moved at night as well as non combatants that were stationed there. most of his spies double crossed the axis for Britain (Britain was the smartest country when it came to spies and most naval warfare) though in the beginning of the war he was very clever.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to marksman_sniper

Yes, I guess you're right. Hitler should have let his troops stick with the experienced and done his politics.
There are always traitors in Wars, that's correct, some also gave info over to the Soviets.
Everybody must get stoned! - Bob Dylan
Keep Walking -Johnnie Walker
Old 11-22-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksman_sniper View Post
Yes, I guess you're right. Hitler should have let his troops stick with the experienced and done his politics.
There are always traitors in Wars, that's correct, some also gave info over to the Soviets.
though after Stalin cleansed the majority of his officers because hes Stalin pretty much) Russia was weakened which was why it took much longer then it should have for them to take the majority of Poland
Old 11-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Administrator

I am not sure where you are going at with this thread sniper, its pretty much a general consensus that nazi germany was bad and had to be stopped or the holocaust could have quite possibly made Jews extinct.

I am closing this thread as I have received several messages about it.

Everything you need to know about Giveaways on VGRequirements

My Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayvgr

VGRequirements will NEVER ask you for your password to ANY website or service, if you get a private message asking you for one...let me know IMMEDIATELY. VGRequirements does NOT alert people if they have virus/spyware related issues. If you get any Private Message claiming we do, please do NOT click on any links in the private message and FORWARD the message to me IMMEDIATELY.
Closed Thread