VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > News, System Requirements, Deals, Trades, and Giveaways. > PC Hardware & Software News

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 10:32 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to marksman_sniper

Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
Bad Company 2 to me right now is much better then Modern Warfare 2. I would rather try and compare BC2 to COD 1 or 2.

After many hours of playtime I have to say I am extremely surprised and impressed with the beta. Of course bugs which is to be expected but the amount of fun you can have is amazing.
lol, CoD 1 and 2, they're great and worthy comparisons
Everybody must get stoned! - Bob Dylan
Keep Walking -Johnnie Walker

Advertisement

Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM

Location: Bergen - Norway - The rainy place where all the vikings live side by side with polar bears^^
Default Agreed

Quote:
Bad Company 2 to me right now is much better then Modern Warfare 2. I would rather try and compare BC2 to COD 1 or 2.

After many hours of playtime I have to say I am extremely surprised and impressed with the beta. Of course bugs which is to be expected but the amount of fun you can have is amazing.
I totally agree with you here mate. This game actually is better then CoD MW2 in a lot if ways. When MW2 came out I was like, "OMG this is so modern warfare-ish!". Now i realize that it reminds me alot of CS. Just a bunch of people running around on bigger maps. For one thing i feel that I'm more in the game when playing Bf BC2 and the maps are bigger, but it still isn't that much running around doing nothing.

Wow, looks like I've written a bit too much here. I was just supposed to agree :P , but there is something indescribable about this game.

Pandas are the least racist animals. They are White, Black AND Asian!
Old 02-03-2010, 11:14 AM

As usual the helicopter is damn hard to control in a battlefield game for me . Although I did do a lot better at the 2nd time I flew it on the game then the first. I won't say what happened.
Okay I will.

First time got in tried taking off by just using the movement keys. Somehow by only pressing forward the helicopter goes backwards and almost blows up into a building.
Second time was a little better. I got up into the air okay but still not as good as I would like. After trying to balance in the air I was immediately needed to blow up some tanks. I just so happen to be above the rest of my squad and as I try and fire at the tanks I keep missing and well I just happen to lose control. Because of this my squad blames me for losing that section

However put me in the gunner seat of that or the tank and I will be at the top of the scoreboard shocking everyone.

I am really looking forward to the full game as long as all the bugs that have been found get fixed.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:19 PM

Location: Bergen - Norway - The rainy place where all the vikings live side by side with polar bears^^

Quote:
As usual the helicopter is damn hard to control in a battlefield game for me . Although I did do a lot better at the 2nd time I flew it on the game then the first. I won't say what happened.
Okay I will.

First time got in tried taking off by just using the movement keys. Somehow by only pressing forward the helicopter goes backwards and almost blows up into a building.
Second time was a little better. I got up into the air okay but still not as good as I would like. After trying to balance in the air I was immediately needed to blow up some tanks. I just so happen to be above the rest of my squad and as I try and fire at the tanks I keep missing and well I just happen to lose control. Because of this my squad blames me for losing that section

However put me in the gunner seat of that or the tank and I will be at the top of the scoreboard shocking everyone.

I am really looking forward to the full game as long as all the bugs that have been found get fixed.
Hehe, man. You just described me, when you wrote about your flying skills XD

Pandas are the least racist animals. They are White, Black AND Asian!
Old 02-06-2010, 12:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to Coodoo1134

Yeah. The first time I flew that helicopter, there was MASSIVe amounts of lag. I couldn't see anything I was doing. Next thing I know, I'm upside down in the water outside of the map. EPIC FAIL.