VGRequirements Forums  

Go Back   VGRequirements Forums > Off-Topic > General Forum

Notices

Old 10-04-2009, 11:55 AM

Default The Job Interview(Joke)

Advertisement

I read this joke from Reader's Digest and I thought I should share it with you all. Here it goes. If you don't get it, your either too young or just very uniformed.

A boss puts an ad out for a position available at his office. So 4 people respond to the ad; a journalist, an engineer, a lawyer, and an accountant.

So, on the day of the interview, they all show up, and the boss pulls them in 1 by 1.

He starts off with the journalist. The interview begins, and blah blah blah, so on and so forth. At the end of the interview, the boss asks 1 final question. "What's 2 and 2." The journalist replies, "22". The interview is over, the journalist leaves.

The engineer is called in. At the end of the interview, the same question is asked. "What's 2 and 2?" The engineer asks for a pen and some paper, and after some lengthy calculations, comes to the conclusion that 2 and 2 is a number between 3999 and 4001. The engineer then leaves.

The lawyer is called in, and at the end of the interview, the same question is asked. "What's 2 and 2." The lawyer tells the boss about to different precedent cases where 2 and 2 were proven to be 4.

And finally, the accountant is called in. At the end of the interview, the boss asks, "Whats 2 and 2?" The accountant looks around, leans in toward the boss's ear and whispers, "What do you want it to be?"

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2009, 12:45 PM

Send a message via MSN to Mutte

Hehe ^^
That's quite a good one.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:00 AM

Bump!

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO JOIN THE NEW VGR FORUMS! (except for Jay) IN YO' FACE!!!

Zeek roolz!!!