View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to marksman_sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ($W3)HUMM3R View Post
Thx!
I know a guy that might help me but he is never at home anyway.

Btw, I found it here. ---> http://forums.creative.com/t5/Sound-...-LS/m-p/527290

Now everything works as expected. I found out that instalation doesn't install APOIM on my system. There was no APOMngr.dll, CmdRtr.dll in System32 and lack of regestry keys pointing to APOIM. I removed all of applications and drivers, and start fresh installation, when it was complete I moved to extracted directory to AppSetup\APOIM and manualy installed APOIM32. After restart it started working.

That's exactly the problem i'm having.

I just don't understand this.
when it was complete I moved to extracted directory to AppSetup\APOIM and manualy installed APOIM32. After restart it started working.

Does he mean the directory that the installer extracted to?
And if, Where the hell is that?
Hmmmm, it could be in C/Program Files/Appsetup/APOIM or something like that. Have a look in there if you can find anything related to this APOIM thing, you might just have to extract it there then.
No prob, I'm usually here to help when I can

Edit:
Oh shit, if he's talking about extracting it into the Registry I'm clueless, rather not mess around in the Registry if you aren't experienced with it.
Everybody must get stoned! - Bob Dylan
Keep Walking -Johnnie Walker

Last edited by marksman_sniper; 11-22-2009 at 07:42 AM.