VGRequirements Forums

VGRequirements Forums (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/index.php)
-   Cellphones & Other Tech (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I want that HTC Hero... (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/showthread.php?t=12)

Jay 09-23-2009 09:49 PM

I want that HTC Hero...

too bad it is sprint exclusive, I have a G1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B4u7P4L6qE

Mutte 09-28-2009 03:45 PM

That looks really nice. It somewhat reminds me of an iPhone though.

|P|-{NBD}-Sunshine|K| 09-30-2009 01:29 AM

i would kill for the T-Mobile myTouch. its amazing

Jay 09-30-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |P|-{NBD}-Sunshine|K| (Post 500)
i would kill for the T-Mobile myTouch. its amazing

the mytouch is cool, but its just a slimmer, slightly upgraded G1.

I am waiting for the next android phone to come to T-Mobile to pick it up.

DeatH 10-15-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayVGR (Post 696)
the mytouch is cool, but its just a slimmer, slightly upgraded G1.

I am waiting for the next android phone to come to T-Mobile to pick it up.

Keep with your patience, I'm sure it's going to pay off sometime in the near future. I've got a good buddy who's working for T-Mobile and there's a whole new line of phones that should be dropping within the next couple of months. There's a few rumors that Google will finally unveil their own Android phone sometime in the new future as well. Keep an eye out!

I'll probably be upgrading to the myTouch here pretty soon. I really liked the G1 but everyone I know with one has horrible battery life. Apparently the myTouch steps it up there, and it's got everything else I really need in a phone. We'll see what they have to offer by Christmas though.

Jay 10-15-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeatH (Post 2619)
Keep with your patience, I'm sure it's going to pay off sometime in the near future. I've got a good buddy who's working for T-Mobile and there's a whole new line of phones that should be dropping within the next couple of months. There's a few rumors that Google will finally unveil their own Android phone sometime in the new future as well. Keep an eye out!

I'll probably be upgrading to the myTouch here pretty soon. I really liked the G1 but everyone I know with one has horrible battery life. Apparently the myTouch steps it up there, and it's got everything else I really need in a phone. We'll see what they have to offer by Christmas though.

The Motorola Blur is very tempting, I usually prefer slider phones that have a physical keyboard as well as a touch screen now.

I think I will wait till next year...there are a whole mess of android phones about to flood the market.

DeatH 10-20-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayVGR (Post 2628)
The Motorola Blur is very tempting, I usually prefer slider phones that have a physical keyboard as well as a touch screen now.

I think I will wait till next year...there are a whole mess of android phones about to flood the market.

Oh yeah, I prefer the same, but I really enjoyed my Behold when I had it. I'm looking at the Behold 2 now, which should be launching shortly into November. Also, T-Mobile is going to bring out the Motorola Cliq, which uses Blur and has both a physical and touch screen. I hear this is Motorola's "Make it or Break it" phone, so it could be promising.

cloud|sofa 10-21-2009 12:09 AM

anyone have the mytouch
was thinking of getting it

Jay 10-21-2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud|sofa (Post 3055)
anyone have the mytouch
was thinking of getting it

very good phone, I do not have it but have played around with one that my friend bought when it was released.

I think it is a better buy than the Motorola Cliq

DeatH 10-21-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayVGR (Post 3056)
very good phone, I do not have it but have played around with one that my friend bought when it was released.

I think it is a better buy than the Motorola Cliq

From what I've played around with, it seems like it is as well. I've never been a Motorola fan (after a good 2 years working with Cricket, it wasn't hard to know who made horrible phones.) Unfortunately, I lost my old Behold and have been using an ancient Razr V3. I absolutely can not stand this phone.

I really want the holidays to roll through, I'm really curious to see what secret phones TMo will pop out with.