VGRequirements Forums

VGRequirements Forums (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/index.php)
-   Mobile Gaming (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is awesome! (Itouch) (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/showthread.php?t=9377)

marksman_sniper 01-29-2010 01:03 PM

Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is awesome! (Itouch)

I just found this App's lite version and it's great. It is one of the best zombie survival games :shooter: out there for the Iphone and Itouch. I think it's a ported version of the bonus level when you finish the campaigns on PC and other consoles. It's about 10$ right now, pretty expensive for an App generally but they also promised some more content which is on the way, I wouldn't mind spending 10$ for one of the best zombie survival games for the Iphone/Touch. You can also play it in coop mode, either have a friend join you on your wireless network or just use your wireless network to play with some others over the web. It depends where you're living as well, I've heard of some lag here but fuck it!

Edit: Sry but I was too lazy to organize the thread :p
Edit 2: By the way, I wish we had a Zombie emoticon for our Rambo emoticon to rambo!

Mutte 01-29-2010 04:03 PM

I still have to install the demo on my iPod Touch.
Some friends told me it was fun as well.

marksman_sniper 01-29-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutte (Post 16431)
I still have to install the demo on my iPod Touch.
Some friends told me it was fun as well.

Certainly do that, I played it on my friend's Itouch and it was amazing, at least for me. I think I have to change my Itunes account though because I can't find the App anywhere at all :( I think Germany banned an App this time:confused:

ChrisDok77 01-30-2010 01:04 PM

meh i dont like it. controls are kinda sloppy, and its, well, meh :D
i definately prefer the PC version haha

marksman_sniper 01-30-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisDok77 (Post 16484)
meh i dont like it. controls are kinda sloppy, and its, well, meh :D
i definately prefer the PC version haha

lol, yeah, PC rules all! If they could make the controls more like Brother in Arms one would be good, left thing to run around and just swipe the touch screen anywhere to aim good, maybe they'll still do that, I think it's great for an Itouch though since there are very few good zombie survival Apps out there.

noob1230 02-08-2010 10:01 PM

i need to try it

marksman_sniper 02-10-2010 03:44 AM

you definitely need to try it.

Frosts 02-10-2010 06:51 PM

Hrm, I heard it was bad. These multiple opinions confuse me!

Balious 02-11-2010 04:00 PM

After seeing it on my friends. It does look good to be on that but the controls as I seen it (not having played it) look crap.

marksman_sniper 02-14-2010 07:21 AM

the controls are annoying i agree, like i said it should be more like Brother in Arms on the Itouch