VGRequirements Forums

VGRequirements Forums (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/index.php)
-   Mobile Gaming (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Don't buy Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for DS (http://forums.vgrequirements.info/showthread.php?t=9118)

marksman_sniper 11-21-2009 04:47 AM

Don't buy Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for DS

Do not buy Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for the Nintendo DS. I played through the Gameboy Advance version and it's just the same, only that there is a multiplayer Dog Fight which isn't worth it. They just took the story over from the Gamebody Advance version and put it into DS format with a few new stuff which isn't worth it and it's still priced around 40(I bought mine for 39,99).

I thought I'd just post this up so that you guys won't be as dissapointed as I was.

heyzeus11 11-21-2009 11:54 AM

didnt this come out like 4 years ago?

JeEbiZ 11-22-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyzeus11 (Post 13705)
didnt this come out like 4 years ago?

I believe so, I think it was released in 2005

The Pie Fairy 11-22-2009 01:29 AM

hmm? i didnt even know it was for DS...XD...shows how much i know handheld games >_>

marksman_sniper 11-22-2009 05:27 AM

Yes, it was released 4 years ago, I just posted this anyway so that you guys don't do the same mistake that I did, in the time when I still played on my DS.

Balious 11-22-2009 06:16 AM

Well if anyone is interested in DS games but want to know if they going to waste their money finding it out to be crap I can confirm it for you as I can get the game for free legally :D

marksman_sniper 11-22-2009 07:01 AM

lol ok
How do you get games legally though? Are you a DS games tester?
It must be fun to test games before they come out.

Balious 11-22-2009 09:04 AM

Well I assume its legal as I seen it in stores and all that. Im not a tester but theres a ds game thingy that you can buy (I think its around 30 in england or in the 20s not sure) and you can put any ds game on there. I can play any type of ds game as long as its out somewhere (say a new pokemon is out in japan but no where else I can get it).

marksman_sniper 11-22-2009 09:33 AM

Cool, too bad it wasn't in Stores when I was still playing Pokemon on DS, I might play the new Pokemon though, not the Platinum one but a newer one that's not released yet because I played the Diamond version already. My playing time on it was like around 500 hours, I finished the Elite 4(or was it 6?) at around 270 hours. The rest I just tried getting Pokemon but it was boring so I went back to blasting heads.

By the way, are there any cool zombie blasters on the DS?

Balious 11-22-2009 10:40 AM

Theres a ported version of Resident Evil 1 but with added features and all that.

Theres other shooter type ones but they all seem crap to me. Can't remenber their names as of this moment.