PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2 demo

($W3)HUMM3R
03-01-2011, 07:13 PM
For you still checking in on this site I just wanted to tell you that the Crysis 2 demo is here!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/99830/

Download it NOW!
Add ($W3)HUMM3R as friend. :D

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz (SUBJECT TO CHANGE), or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 9Gb (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better, ATI 3850HD (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) with 512Mb RAM or better
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX®: 9.0c

Shadowtek
03-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Ive been playing it for a little while now. It runs smooth and looks beautifully. The controls are the only thing that is still irksome. :P

(BTW, this game is designed to fun at 30fps. Somehow, it still looks great. 36fps is he max i could get. That not from a lack of PC specs either. 3000fps on load up screen lol yes, 3000)

zeek
03-07-2011, 05:04 PM
It's okay, and truly, I'll say OK, if you're playing on a console, you need a good quality TV, the reason I say this, is because the text is so unclear, and so small that it's hard to see on a 36 inch (NON HD) Tv.

The stealth function is a little horrible, Personally if you're standing still you should be invisible, I realize this would promote camping, but what can you do? I just hate sitting there for half a second and seeing someone just see me.

Also, I find snipers a little under powered, 2 body shots to kill someone, it's bad, you really need to head shot, but the registry isn't that great either, I stood directly behind someone SCOPED IN, at their head, and it missed, 4 times... They turned around and killed me with 1 hit from a shot gun.... Truly I'd give the Demo, a 6 / 10

Speaking of shotguns, they're a little MW2 shotties

Vendetta312
03-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Pretty awesome.

($W3)HUMM3R
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Also, I find snipers a little under powered, 2 body shots to kill someone, it's bad, you really need to head shot, but the registry isn't that great either, I stood directly behind someone SCOPED IN, at their head, and it missed, 4 times..

You might get a one-shot sniper later in the game? :)
I thought the sniper was OP since I got 15 - 3 in my first game with the sniper. :D
And nanovision + sniper = JIZZ!

But the close combat with the sniper is horrible.
It doesn't matter where you aim you will miss. :D

Vendetta312
03-09-2011, 07:10 PM
The gunner is a pretty fun class although it seems a little bit underpowered.
The sounds are really good.