PDA

View Full Version : DEAD SPACE TWO!!!

heyzeus11
06-22-2010, 06:19 PM
http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6266432/

this is a interview with the producer, he says the game will come out JANUARY 5TH 2011!

also i cant remember if this has been solved or not but it IS coming to pc.

i am very excited the first dead space was amazing hopefully youve played it, if not DO SO!

Megazell
06-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I played it but the game was too easy and too short. I did like the storyline and the animated movie was decent. I got a free copy from a Ciitbank promotion with their Thank You Reward points.

heyzeus11
06-22-2010, 08:29 PM
i thought game was a decent length, but the gameplay made up for even having any though of it being too short.

i just loooved the first one, me and my brother both did, i think i got it for 10 bucks and would of gladly payed more for it if i knew what i was missing

Megazell
06-22-2010, 10:23 PM
i thought game was a decent length, but the gameplay made up for even having any though of it being too short.

i just loooved the first one, me and my brother both did, i think i got it for 10 bucks and would of gladly payed more for it if i knew what i was missing

Very rare money leaves my pocket for a video game. I will say this I was very close to supporting the company by buying the animated movie but a friend picked up for me as a gift before I could seal the deal.

heyzeus11
06-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Very rare money leaves my pocket for a video game. I will say this I was very close to supporting the company by buying the animated movie but a friend picked up for me as a gift before I could seal the deal.

i havent seen the movie, is it like a prequel or....sort of like a spinoff

Hostile
06-23-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm bad enough with horror movies as it is so it sucks I miss out on some pretty good games (forgetthatididntplaybioshocknow) but dem's the breaks. To understand how bad it is I watched Zombieland and couldn't take a shower without thinking a zombie was right next to the shower pane for a week. "Think of Mario stomping the zombie. Think of Mario stomping he zombie. *opens eyes with shampoo falling into his eyes* Goddamnit."

Megazell
06-23-2010, 01:09 AM
i havent seen the movie, is it like a prequel or....sort of like a spinoff

There was also a free flash game on their website during the promotion of it that was REALLY well made. I actually saved it but when I posted it - I was asked to take it down since they will be releasing that game in some form soon.

Frosts
06-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Yeah, the first one was really easy. Even doing the One Gun run was easy.